Send new files from Google Drive to a Telegram channel
Every time a new file is uploaded to your Google Drive, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically send that file to Telegram channel you specify.
Software used in this automated workflow example
Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically send any new files that are uploaded to your Google Drive to the Telegram channel you specify.
Step by step instructions
- Create a new scenario in Make (formerly Integromat) and name it e.g. "Send new files from Google Drive to Telegram".
- Add the Google Drive module to your scenario. Choose the Watch for new files trigger.
- Select the Drive you want to watch for new files. You can also select any Folder to watch for changes in a specific folder.
- Add the Telegram module to your scenario. Choose the Send message action.
- Select the Channel you want to post the file to.
- In the Message field, in the Full file path drop-down menu, select the Full file path field.
- Run your scenario.
To learn how to use the Google Drive and Telegram modules, check out the Google Drive and Telegram module guides.
Business use case example
- You have a Telegram channel for your team where you share new files and you want to automate the process of sending new files to the channel.