Record all calls received on an Android phone into a Google Sheets spreadsheet
Every time you receive a new call on your Android phone, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically add a new row to your Google Sheets spreadsheet. The template uses this example spreadsheet.
Software used in this automated workflow example
Make (formerly Integromat) can automatically record all calls received on an Android phone into a Google Sheets spreadsheet. This can be useful for keeping track of customer calls, sales calls, or any other type of phone call. The template uses this example spreadsheet.
Step by step instructions
- Make sure you have Make (formerly Integromat) account.
- Create a new scenario.
- Search for and add the Android Phone module to your scenario.
- Select the Call Received trigger.
- Search for and add the Google Sheets module to your scenario.
- Select the Add a Row to a Sheet action.
- Connect your Google account to Make (formerly Integromat).
- Select the spreadsheet you want to use from the dropdown menu.
- In the Row field, enter the following:
- Received On:
- Save and run your scenario.
Business use case example
- You want to keep track of all the calls you receive so that you can follow up with them later. - You want to be able to quickly reference past calls and see when they happened.