Post Discord messages for new Gmail emails
Every time a new email is received in your Gmail inbox, Make (formerly Integromat) will automatically post it on your Discord server.
Software used in this automated workflow example
With thisMake (formerly Integromat) scenario, every time a new email arrives in your Gmail inbox, it will be automatically posted on your Discord server. This way, you'll never miss an important email, and can keep your team up to date on all correspondence.
Step by step instructions
- Create a new scenario in your Make (formerly Integromat) account.
- Add a Gmail trigger. Select the Gmail account you want to use, choose the New email option, and click Continue.
- Add a Discord action. Select the Discord account you want to use, choose the Post a message to a channel action, and click Continue.
- In the Channel field, enter the name of the Discord channel to which you want to post messages. In the Message field, enter the message template. You can use the following variables:
- Run the scenario and test it by sending a new email to your Gmail inbox.
Business use case example
You can use this scenario to automatically post new Gmail emails on your Discord server. This can be useful for keeping track of important emails or for monitoring a particular email address.