Send email reminder to the person 24 hours ahead of the due-date
Got a person column and a date column on a specific board? Send email reminder to the person 24 hours ahead of the due-date.
Software used in this automated workflow example
This Make (formerly Integromat) scenario will send an email reminder to the person 24 hours ahead of the due-date. It is triggered when a new row is added to a specific board, and will look for the person and date columns in that row. If both columns are present, the email reminder will be sent.
Step by step instructions
- Create a board on Trello, with a person and date column.
- Add your cards with the relevant information.
- Create a scenario in Make (formerly Integromat).
- Use the "Watch a board" module to watch your board.
- Use the "Filter" module to only continue with the scenario if the due date is within the next 24 hours.
- Use the "Send an email" module to send an email reminder to the relevant person.
Business use case example
You've got a board with tasks that need to be completed by certain people by certain dates. You want to make sure that everyone is reminded of their tasks in advance, so you set up a scenario to email them 24 hours before the due date.