Save new Facebook Lead Ads leads into Google Sheets
What is Make (formerly Integromat)?
Make (formerly Integromat) is an online platform that allows you to connect your other online services, apps and websites to automate tasks.
How to use Make (formerly Integromat)?
Make (formerly Integromat) offers a huge range of different services for you to connect, you can search for a service or browse through the list to find what you are looking for.
To connect, you need to create a scenario. A scenario is a combination of modules and their settings. Modules are the building blocks of the scenario and each module performs a certain action.
You can start with a template by following the steps below:
- Login/Sign up to Make (formerly Integromat)
- Click on "Create a new scenario"
- Click on "From a template"
- Select the service you want to connect
- Select a template
Some services require you to connect to the service using your login details.
In this example, I will be using the "Save new Facebook Lead Ads leads into Google Sheets" template.
This means that when I get a new response to a Facebook Lead Ads form, it will be logged as a new row in Google Sheets.
Here's how my scenario looks like:
- Trigger: Facebook Lead Ads -> Leads - Whenever there is a new lead, it will trigger the scenario
- Filter: Facebook Lead Ads -> Filter Leads by Form ID - Filters the leads by the form ID
- Action: Google Sheets -> Add a row to spreadsheet - Adds a new row to the spreadsheet
You can add more steps to the scenario to automate more tasks.
To run the scenario, click on run at the top right corner.